Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER IS HERE!

October, is my favorite month of the year! I love it! First of all the weather starts to finally cool off a little, ...ok so it's over 100 degrees outside as of today-but I'm optimistic that it will change soon! I love Halloween, the decorations, the costumes, the look of pure joy from my kids! It's also fall break. We can take a breather from our busy schedules and go enjoy being together as a family. It's also my birthday month-which use to be awesome, but let's face it, I'm in my 40's now and birthdays aren't as much fun anymore. However, I do get spoiled on that day so I guess it makes it ok!

It's also my sweet Trent's birthday month. So in honor of Trent who sometimes gets overlooked because he is the middle child and because he's such a great kid that sometimes we tend to not give him as much attention, I decided to spotlight the greatest kid ever! So, here's to Trent turning 10....These are 10 things I absolutely love about Trent! Happy Birthday Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment